Wedding Planner Online Course & Certification
If you’ve got a passion for people and a thorough eye for detail, why not consider a career as a wedding planner? Wedding Academy offers premium wedding planner online course. Learn all the skills and tricks required to succeed in the wedding planning industry and earn wedding planner certification online. The online wedding-planning course has been designed by professionals and experts from the wedding planning industry. Become a certified wedding planner online today.
What is a Wedding Planner?
A wedding planner is an event project manager specialized in the field of wedding. She/He is as a person who offers support and coaching in the organization of weddings. She/He will be leading the event and to be successful in this job it is necessary to have strong shoulders.
The Role of the Wedding Planner
• Advise and support the newlyweds.
• Identify the expectations, wishes and personality of the bride and groom to propose a wedding project in their image.
• Respect the budget of the bride and groom, negotiate rates with vendors.
• Organize and manage all the technical logistics of the event.
• Coordinate all the teams present at the wedding and manage the unexpected on the Day-Of.
Wedding Planner Salary
|| Western Europe
|According to recent data, Americans can expect to earn an average of 22 to 23 dollars an hour or about $3,500 per month.
||The Wedding Planner in Australia earns an average of $4,400 per month.
||The salary of a beginner in the field earns £17,000 to £21,000 per year. After several years of experience, the Wedding Planner can earn between £25,000 to £40,000 per year.
||After 2 or 3 years of experience, the salary of a French Wedding Planner can reach 2,000€ to 3,500€ per month.
The Wedding Planner online course training Price: $795 ($995 in 4 payments or installments / $1,095 in 4 payments or installments)
DURATION : No time limit, 40 hours of video
MATERIAL NEEDED : A laptop + internet connexion
The Wedding Panner training is the ideal training to become an accomplished professional in wedding organization. In this rich and intense training, you will be trained in organizing weddings from A to Z in technical and logistical terms, you will also learn how to select and create your vendors address book, as well as to define your fees. You will also learn about entertainments, the layout and the transformation of the space in order to be ready for your consultations with your clients.
Our online training is a private platform with courses in the form of video, you will be able to follow the training from your home and at your own pace. No need to go anywhere or to take days off from work or other commitments. You can connect at any time and watch the videos as many times as you’d like.
Presentation of the Business & the Wedding Market
- The wedding market
- The international market
- Wedding traditions
- The label
- Wedding Planner definition and history
- Evolution of Wedding Planners and their future
- Profile of a Wedding Planner
- The workspace
- The pros and cons of this job
Creation of the Address Book
- Vendors identification and selection
- Search for vendors
- Realization of questionnaires 'venue', 'caterer', 'DJ', 'photographer', videographer', 'decorator'
- Meeting and setting up partnerships - Building your team
- Operate your contact network
- Discounts & commissions
- Which partnership strategies
Wedding Organization from A to Z
- The first contact at the wedding fair
- The initial consultation with the client
- Make an estimate and a wedding budget
- Contract signature
- Lead-up timeline meeting
- Meeting with the different vendors
- Coordination Day-Of meeting
- Realization of a Day-Of schedule
- The Day-Of
- The essential toolbox
- Wedding set up / breakdown
- The civil ceremony at the courthouse
- The prenuptial agreements
- The religious ceremonies
- Secular ceremonies
Event Organization & Entertainment
- Organization of the dinner and the cocktail party
- Define the menus
- Define and calculate the quantities of drink servings
- Organization of musical entertainment
- Catering entertainment
- Children activities
- Other magical and festive activities for the event
- Musical entertainment
Set up and Transformation of the Space
- Organizing the space
- Tables layout
- The different types of chairs, knots and fabrics
- Organizing the seating chart
- Architectural lighting
- Table decorations
- The different types of glasses
- The different ways of folding the towels
Our Fees and Terms & Conditions
- The different packages: from A to Z, partial, à la carte ...
- Define our fees
- What is our role on the Day-Of?
- Meetings, workshops, parties
- Payment methods and deadlines
- The order form, general terms of sales, invoicing
- Payment terms, deposit or down payment?
- The withdrawal period
- Dealing with bad payers
- Realization of a three-year business plan
Appearance Counseling for the Bride
- Beauty countdown
- Fittings with the bride
- Advices for the bride and the groom's attire
- Choice of the gown according to the body type
- Different types of low neck
- The bridal hairstyle
- Choice of makeup style according to the skin tone, eyes color and the gown
- Survival kit for the Day-Of
Being a Wedding Planner is a learning activity that also requires a lot of maturity. Indeed, the person in charge of the wedding will be the conductor of the event and to be successful in this profession one must have strong shoulders. So if you are a born leader, you have a strong taste for the organization of events, you are emphatic and you have an excellent sense of the relational, this training is for you!
To integrate our training, no educational level is requirement. Your motivation, your involvement and your qualities are enough to get trained at our training school. However, a background in the field of events can be a real plus in order to understand the requirements and the reality of the profession.
You can benefit from reduced rates and easy terms of payment. They are listed below.
Our Educational Assets
• Follow-up of your project after the training and for life
• Flexible training without constraints
• Client consultation and vendors worksheets included
• Contracts, estimates, lead-up timeline & checklist provided
• Access to a private group where you can exchange and ask your questions to experienced Wedding Planners
• Theoretical and practical course provided in PDF
• Certificate of Wedding Expert following successful completion of the final exam
At the end of your training, if you pass your final exam, you will get your Wedding Planner Certificate!
Our certification, highly recognized in the world of wedding, will allow you to be a reference to your vendors and to offer a service of excellence to your clients.
The WEDDING EXPERT Label will allow you to be renowned in the world of wedding and to assure to your bride and groom a service of high quality and an excellent professionalism.
A Follow-up for Life
At the end of your training, the Wedding Academy will be by your side to help and support you as part of the follow-up of your business project and in your career path.
Your correspondents will closely follow your career in event planning and will answer all your questions after your training throughout the life of your business.